A complete review of Meridian’s levels

Did this need to be shared? Yes.

Elizabeth Creed and Stella Turner

The lower level has an average rating of 5/10. (Elizabeth Creed)

LL – Lower Level

Elizabeth: Shout out to the unidentified girls who were hissing at each other a few weeks ago in the locker room! The lower level is a pretty strange floor, but I like the weight room and my queen Coach G is on this floor as well. 6/10

Stella: I spend a fair amount of time after school on this floor, but I also periodically forget it exists during the day. It’s an odd atmosphere. 4/10

The gym level has an average rating of 7/10. (Elizabeth Creed)

G – Gym Level

Elizabeth: This level is basically like a second home to me because of the countless hours I’ve spent in the gyms during basketball practices and games. I will also take this time to brag about the fact that the girl’s varsity basketball team is still undefeated in the new building. Separately, the vending machines are pretty phenomenal! 10/10

Stella: The bench area outside the gyms is the most uncomfortable and unnecessarily air conditioned place in the building, yet the gyms are never air conditioned nearly enough. Additionally, the vending machines do not have a great understanding of time, and some of them refuse to vend until past 3:30 (instead of 3 o’clock). I do love volleyball though. 4/10

The main level has an average rating of 4.5/10. (Elizabeth Creed)

M – Main Level

Elizabeth: I absolutely despise the strange wall decorations in the entrance of the school. I’m also not a huge fan of the lunchroom following a strange experience when I heard freshmen barking at each other. However, my mother works in the main office and I enjoy waving to her when I find myself down there. 6/10

Stella: Depending on the time of day, this floor is either the most overwhelmingly hectic or ominously peaceful floor, with no settings in between. However, I also enjoy seeing the Queen of Sports, Ms. Creed. 3/10

The second level has an average rating of 7/10. (Elizabeth Creed)

2 – Second Level

Elizabeth: I enjoy sitting in the library during Mustang Block and while I have not visited the Mustang Mug during my time in the new school, it seems to provide a lot of joy to my fellow classmates. 9/10

Stella: The second level is by far my least frequented, but it has caused me no pain. I have nothing against it. 5/10

The third level has an average rating of 3/10. (Elizabeth Creed)

3 – Third Level

Elizabeth: The third floor is chaotic. You have science, languages, English, social studies, and art classes jam packed onto a singular level. Whenever I enter the third floor, someone’s always having a mental breakdown, other people are screaming at each other, and there’s an absurd number of students just aimlessly wandering. I can only handle the third floor in small doses. 5/10

Stella: If you want to be surrounded by what feels like the entire school, the third floor is perfect. I unfortunately have more classes on this level than any other. 1/10

The fourth level has an average rating of 6.5/10. (Stella Turner)

4 – Fourth Level

Elizabeth: The fourth level provides me with a certain sense of comfort. The blue color scheme is relaxing and there never seems to be any drama on the fourth floor (unlike the tumultuous third level). 8/10

Stella: In a soothing sense, the darker colors of the fourth floor are enjoyable. Proportional to its position, this is a very medium floor between the third and fifth. 5/10

The fifth level has an average rating of 7/10. (Stella Turner)

5 – Fifth Level

Elizabeth: Unfortunately, the fifth floor will forever be tainted to me because of the high density of math classes on this level (sorry to any and all math teachers for this math slander). The yellow color scheme makes an attempt to boost students’ mood, but this floor still always seems quiet and sad. 6/10

Stella: If you’re pursuing a peaceful area (aside from the palpable stress radiating from students struggling to understand math and chemistry), the fifth floor is peak hub space. Plus, the windows definitively have the best view. 8/10